I suggest you ...

Integration of bit.ly

It is difficult to post Tweets with new links right now. Please integrate bit.ly accounts

121 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dieter ScholtDieter Scholt shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GuyfromtrinidadGuyfromtrinidad commented  · 

I think that bit.ly integration might be tough what might be better is a separate app like this for blackberry http://bit.lify.ubiquitoussystems.com/, I have tried it on a friends phone and it works perfectly, unfortunately they are not interested in developing one for symbian, but if you wanted to give it a try Jan we would be extremely happy :)

• FarazFaraz commented  · 

That would mean visiting the website, pasting the link there, creating a new link, copying that link, opening Gravity, pasting it there. Of course, on a mobile web browser, the first three steps take a little longer than they do on a desktop. So, if the support is integrated, it'd save quite a few steps.

And also, a few good iPhone clients have that support built-in, so why not Gravity.

• Vasco DuarteVasco Duarte commented  · 

How about if you just bit.ly a link from the clipboard. that should not be too difficult...

Copying from web browser; entering from memory.

Not only bit.ly, but users should be able to choose between bit.ly, cli.gs, tinyurl etc. Just like there's a choice between Mobypicture, twitpic etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base