I suggest you ...

let Gravity do administration work

Please let Gravity do administration work like 'block', 'accept' or 'decline' follow request, setting an account to private!

126 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • thewinchesterauthewinchesterau commented  · 

Block and spam report now available on twitter for v6601, but from the suggestions it sounds like there's still some things which could be looked at for Facebook integration.

• noodles101noodles101 commented  · 

please add "accept" and "reject" for follower request and maybe also the ability to add the to an twitter list.

• wira710wira710 commented  · 

please add 'accept' and 'reject' option :)

• ian739ian739 commented  · 

Would appreciate the ability to 'Block'

• ScooterGScooterG commented  · 

I think the block and unblock feature would be nice, but if you can't manage requests via Gravity, then you still have to go in via the web which kind of negates the usefulness of the function. *shrug* I'll still vote for it.

• lisardggYlisardggY commented  · 

zvak: Actually, I think that deserves its own feature request - having a "report as spam" button which simply sends a DM to @spam with the marked account and a link to the specific tweet. I'm going to go and open it now. :)

• zvakzvak commented  · 

Blocks could be a separate tab with blocked user list where user could unblock them if he wants.
        Also I want to add to this request (to not open the new idea) to have a report 'Spam' button so we can report all those spammers in trending topics (I already mentioned it to you Jan on twitter). If you like I can open a new idea for this?

• FarazFaraz commented  · 

It'd be really awesome if Gravity gets ahead of Tweetie for iPhone in terms of feature richness.

• FarazFaraz commented  · 

Yep, 'unblock' and 'show blocks' would also be welcome.

• Jan Ole SuhrAdminJan Ole Suhr (Admin, Gravity) commented  · 

Blocking, unblocking and showing your blocks should be possible - I've actually implemented blocking already but not "unlocked" that feature yet.

Would you also want to have the "unblock" and "show blocks" feature?

Accepting or declining a follow request can't be done via the API as far as I know. Will check it out.

• Grace JacobGrace Jacob commented  · 

would very much appreciate the integration of 'block'

Feedback and Knowledge Base